Le Animale

The newest collabo board with the flapper mike list. We've had quite the success with the JM Model we worked on so this is the latest creation. Now form the start I had my doubts, two deep wings, way up and out of alignment from the fins, flutes off the wing tips, single to double barrel vee, and newly acquired bamboo fins form Marlin. Crazy combo right? Well, my first wave it felt like I had been riding the board for months, in tune, lots of drive, and insane cut backs. It hard to tell what the combo is that worked, but I'll say the fins had were the majority of the reason. I had them flex in a roundhouse off the top cut back in a place in the lip that I'd never had fins load and unload before. Awesome awesome awesome. Thanks for the idea and art work flapper, and thanks to Marlin for the fins!